Friday, July 26, 2013

The Gate For the Sheep

As we carefully review the words spoken by Jesus, we see that our entrance into a new life, where the true light of God exists is the temple that prevails in the end of days. The temple of God, protected by the chief shepherd, is where we discover our new home.

The only gate that God allows people to enter His kingdom is through His Son. His Son is the way, the truth, and the life. The most confusing aspect of all this is recognizing the true Son of God. For the Bible clearly forewarns us that there will be many claiming to be Jesus, but they are only attempting to mislead for their own personal gain. Jesus helps us know Him by the truth that He communicates. I believe that testing each person is critical to understanding what God demands of His people. For many will enter the wide gates, which lead into destruction, for they are those that have not done the work of God. However, for the few that have studied and carefully analyzed the situation, I believe that their inheritance is the kingdom of God. 

The most concern that God has today is in regards to those that have stolen what His Son gave us. You see, the thieves are the ones out to deceive and in most cases in order for material gain, or worldly gain. Jesus does not desire anything other than rewarding His people with discernment, which entitles them to a new life, with hope and promise. 

The chief shepherd tends his flock, and His people go in and out through the window that God provides in order to remain protected. Jesus stands firm in all of His ways, no matter what the opposition. Greater love has no man than this, that one would lay down his life for his disciples and friends. Jesus lays His life down, only to take it up again. This was how His Father taught Him to live in the world. 

May the true shepherd be revealed by His true character and heart. 

John 10:17-18 "The reason my Father loves me is that I lay down my life--only to take it up again. No one takes it from me, but I lay it down on my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father."

No comments:

Post a Comment